We respect the confidentiality of the affairs of all our customers and always aim to treat customer information as confidential and to use customer information in confidence. We will not treat customer information as confidential where it is already public knowledge or where it becomes public knowledge through no fault of our own.
We may disclose customer information if we are required to do so by law, by a court, by court order, to meet any statutory, legal or regulatory requirement on us, or by the police or any other law enforcement agency in connection with the prevention or detection of crime or to help combat fraud or money laundering.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and handling your information is an open and transparent manner.
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Money Remittance and the payment services regulations
The Payment Services Regulations 2017 (SI 2017/209) (“the Regulations”) govern the transfer of money to recipients within the European Economic Area (being all members states of the European Union, together with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein), where the transfer of funds is carried out in Euros, Sterling or the currency of another EEA state which has not adopted the Euro at its currency. The Regulations set down some rules applicable where we are requested to send on funds after the completion of a Transaction. We can provide you with further details of these rules should you require them.
1. Information We Collect;
PaySii at your request can confirm what information we hold about you and how it’s been processed. The personal data we collect, and process may include, among others;
- Your name;
- Your contact information such as Your email address and telephone number (or any telephone number used to call our customer services);
- Your demographic information such as age, education, gender, and interests;
- Evidence of Your identity (for example passport information);
- Unique identifiers such as username, account number and password;
- Your profiles and postings on any other social media applications and services that we provide or that You make available to us;
- Your payment details or other financial data, e.g.: Your bank or payment method provider’s name, or your account number, sort code and billing address; and
- Information about Your visit to our website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect from your information in relation to other people (e.g.: details of the recipients of your money transfers), where you provide us with such information.
2. How We Use Your Information?
The information that we gather and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our service to you.
In-Order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for correspondence proposes and to comply with the regulatory body’s requirements know your customer. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
PaySii Will process (Collects, store and use) the Customer personal information in a compatible manner with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and will not keep it longer than necessary. PaySii is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes (FCA & HMRC compliance purpose). How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.
We use your information for the following specific purposes:
- To register You with a PaySii account;
- To fulfil Your Transaction Request;
- To send You confirmations;
- To notify You about changes to our services;
- To prevent fraud;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
- To send You marketing communications, provided that You have given us Your contact details in the course of a sale (or of negotiations for a sale) of our products or services and that you do not decide to opt out from this type of communications, in accordance with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site and our services safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to You and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to You;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to You and other users of our site about services that may interest You or them; and
3. Legal grounds for using your personal information:
The law permits us to process your personal data in the way we do because the processing is
- To run and administer our business
- To prevent fraud;
- To provide you with our services;
- To evaluate, develop or improve our services;
- To keep you informed about relevant products and services you are using;
- To discharge our legal obligations to store and disclose information where necessary; and/or
- Necessary for the performance of our contract with You to provide You with our services;
- Necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- Permitted by you, because you have given us consent.
4. Storing your personal data;
5. Will PaySii share my personal data with anyone else? (disclosing your information)
In-order for us to provide you the service we Purple Eye Ltd (T/S PaySii) offer. Where applicable we may disclose your personal information to any member of our organisation.
We may pass your personal data on to third party service provider in order to process your transfer or providers contracted to PaySii in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details safe and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide to you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will destroy all the personal data in line with PaySii data protection policy.
We may disclose your personal data where we may legally oblige to do so.
6. Changes to the conditions
7. Access to Information
All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By accepting these Terms and Conditions you authorise us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information that you provide to us.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018, you have the right to access the information that we hold about you (our customers). Please note that information demanded by you will take reasonable amount of time may cost a administration charge to provide to you. Should you require receiving the details of the information that we may hold about you please contact us using the details provided below.
8. Contacting us
5, Ensign House,
London, E14 9XQ, England,
Registered in England & Wales.
email@example.com | www.paysii.com
You may also use these contact details if you wish to make a complaint to us relating to your privacy.
- The Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the United Kingdom, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113; or
- If you are based in a different EU or EFTA country, the national data protection supervisory authority in such country (a list can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080).
Create your account in few minutes
Sign up for free, and get exiciting offers using referral codes.